Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Adam Tart - Mitchell Scholarship 2008-2009

It has been two years since I was awarded the Mitchell Scholarship, one year since I thus began my adventure in Ireland, and about six months since I once again stepped foot on American soil. Although much time has passed, I made sure to document my travels and experiences throughout my time there in my journal, and I am happy to share these journal entries with all of you out there who might be interested in applying to the Mitchell Scholarship. (I would highly recommend doing so!) My year abroad in Ireland was the best time of my life, and I hope that the following journal entries help convey that and convince you that the same could be true for you.

And as soon as I have a little more time, I will go through these posts and add some of my favorite photos to them! :-)

Note: Because each of these entries was written a while ago, ignore the actual timestamps of them on this blog and instead note that their dates of writing is mentioned in their titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment